Monday, September 14, 2015

Planning Life

So I've mentioned before I am COMPLETELY obsessed with my Erin Condren Life Planner, I use it every week for class and work, and life in general, I've also spent a bit of cash on Stickers and Supplies. I think I've finally got this down! If you want to see my old way of using it check this post here! Also I'll be trying to do a sticker shop feature maybe once every two weeks on the shops I LOVE and use! 
I have a new cover for the planner first off:
A photo posted by Jacquie G (@jacquie364) on
I love the fact that I have my Future Married name on there!! 

Also I think I've found a good way for me to plan my time! 

A photo posted by Jacquie G (@jacquie364) on

I LOVE having the work sticker on the sidebar instead of in the days because I can see if I I work morning, afternoon or night at a glance! I use the rest of the side bar for purchases I need to buy for class and packages that arrive. 
I use the Check lists for homework assignments and information I need to know for class that day.
And use the full box stickers to block out time for work/homework and studying! 
A photo posted by Jacquie G (@jacquie364) on
This weekend is a little different as it is my birthday weekend and we will be attending an event on Friday and Saturday, but Sunday is ENTIRELY a homework day. 

I need to figure out a way to add a healthy eating goal on there too... 

What do you guys think? Do you plan like this?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...