Monday, August 30, 2010

Monday Min

 

Monday Minute

 

Who was your high school Sweet Heart?
I had two, lol Mark of previous Posts Fame, and Kensei, although for I brief period I was with the creepy Ex. (in between Mark and  Kensei)  

What is your favorite vegetable to eat?
I’m a Corn and Carrots kinda girl lol.

Do you plan on dressing up for Halloween, if yes, what do you have in mind?
I have been debating on the costume, I am leaning toward three, and Indian girl, a Gypsy, or a Geisha girl (Kensei likes the last one)

Are you a reality show junkie? If so, what is your guilty pleasure?
No, Honestly I cant really get into them

What year did you graduate high school?
2004, so about 6 years ago…

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I can only eat carrotts if they are blended up and in my food.
I vote for a Gypsy.

Anonymous said...

Those are some great Halloween costume choices.

Unknown said...

hi there Angel!
Thanks for dropping by my blog. :D

I love your background! :D Makes me want to change mine. lol.

Anyway, have a nice day! :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...