Monday, August 22, 2011

My Dream Wedding

 

Okay so this is a link up with Joelle and Jillian about our dream weddings, no expense spared, no bills or anything to pay back. I’ve already done a post on my dream wedding dress (go on read that one first so that you can see what I’d look like lol, I’ll wait) okay back?  So where would I have my wedding?

RandWorldOPT 

So many places and choices, well I want the Ceremony here:

st_patricks_cathedral-02 (source)

The St. Patricks' Cathedral in NYC, I went there once and it was breathtaking. 

I mean look at this:saint-patricks-cathedral-500x326(source)

5432662172_43539ae690_z(source) can you imagine walking down that isle? I would be so so happy.

Then all my guests would get onto a private jet, (hey this was no cost spared remember)

and fly back to Charleston SC where I’d have my reception

grove-plantation-house-400

A full fledge party, I’m debating about the beach or a mansion lol but there would be lots of food, Italian food, and Southern Food, and an open bar for my family lol.

I can’t wait to see where everyone else would have theirs!

5 comments:

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

gorgeous cathedral!! thanks for linking up! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

Unknown said...

This is amazing! What a fantastic idea, flying your guests back for the reception.

I'm invited, right? ;)

Thanks so much for linking up today my dear!

xoxo,
Joelle

Stephanie said...

St. Patrick's is amazing! I couldn't imagine getting married there. I think I'd stand at the alter in awe of the beauty!

Lanaya | Raising Reagan said...

I think South Carolina would be a great place for a wedding reception.

Thank you for linking to Raising Imperfection.
Please come back Friday to see if you were featured. :)

¤´¨)
¸.•*´
(¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
Raising-Reagan.com

Leslie @ Violet Imperfection said...

That would be one amazing wedding!

Thank you for linking up to Raising Imperfection! We appreciate you taking the time to link up, make sure to check back on Friday when we feature out favorites.
Leslie
www.violetimperfection.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...