Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sunday

1. When showering, do you start the water and then get in, or get in then start the water?
I always start the shower and then get in

2. Have you ever showered with someone of the opposite sex?           

Yes I have


3. Were you ever been forced to shower with one of your siblings?
yes unfortunately

4. Have you ever dropped your soap on your foot?
yup

5. How old do people say you look?
depends on the day between 16 and 30

6. How old do you act?
like a kid

7. What’s the last song you sang?

Remind me and Someday when I stop Loving you





 

8. Have you recently become a member of anything?

nope not really

9. What are your plans for next weekend?
Work and homework because classes start next week

10. Do you kiss with your eyes open or closed?
Closed

11. What's the sexiest thing about Sarah Palin?
n/a not my type

12. Who’s the sexiest famous woman alive?
going with Jessica Alba with dark hair

13. Who’s the sexiest famous man alive?
hmmmm Doctor who?? or Bill from True Blood

14. Does your family have a crazy uncle?
not that I know of

15. Have you ever smuggled something into another country?
nope, unless you count the throwing stars in my purse when I was 13 and went to Canada

16. Do you live in a city with a good sports team?
I guess but I’m not all that into sports


17. Can you fix or your significant other’s your own car?
nope. not even a little

20. Would you want to kill Casey Anthony yourself if you were guaranteed to get away with it?

Honestly I think she did it but I wouldn’t lower myself to kill her

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...