Tuesday, August 30, 2011

School

Sorry about the length I let go with out posting again. I have had a lot of things happen to me and decided to change something's.  I will post more detailed on that later.

Class started again, I love two of my teachers and am iffy on two of them so we will see what happens there.

I joined a gym and went everyday for the first week, every other for the second and once last week… I need to go more often

I have had a lot of issues with work lately not, that  I don’t like my job because I do, but  I have a manager who tries to play you against coworkers, and can’t show up on time and I honestly think I might do a rant post on that later.

What’s new in your lives?

image

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...