Sunday, January 16, 2011

30 day challenge

I am not going to do these in constitutive days but I do think that the challenge is worth touching on. So here we go…

30 day challenge

My current relationship….

Well might as well start at the beginning, Kensei and I met by accident, he was actually dating my friend, Meg and I had known each other from middle school, and she introduced me and Kensei, we talked a lot online, and he was in TN with his family. 

They had an odd relationship. broke up once a week, and then back together by the next day. I usually talked to both of them at least once a day.  I became good friends with Kensei. So when they had their official final breakup I was sad. I had developed a crush on him and would never have asked him out because well ya just don’t do that. 

Meg actually hooked us up and well I liked him so I went with it.. Yes Kensei is an internet boyfriend but I do love him. I have been with him for several years now… almost 10 and well I am not a little girl anymore ya know?

We do have our ups and downs, I have called friends up in tears because we got into fights and I have called them up over joyed because of good news, but I do know I love him and as soon as I can complete the move I will be up there in TN with him.

 

4 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

wow. how long has it been since you have seen him face to face? how often do you guys get together?

Ashley said...

sweet story lady! but i'm curious too - how often do you guys get t see eachother?!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Wow I'd love to hear more about your relationship!

Sami said...

I think yours is probably the only long distance relationship that I've heard has lasted that long! Kudos to you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...