Okay So I have NEVER done a vlog before, so here I go I guess, this is the dialect vlog, I was born in Ohio, Live in New York and moved down to SC plus spent some time in TN so my accent is kind of picked up from all over I guess… I know that M and my other friends are constantly picking on me for saying things certain ways,
I am sorry for the bad quality… and I said um a lot lol but for my first vlog it wasn’t to bad I guess…. here are the words and questions if you want to try it…
To participate, all you have to do is make a video of yourself saying the following words:
Aunt, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught
And then answering these questions:
- What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
- What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
- What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
- What do you call gym shoes?
- What do you say to address a group of people?
- What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?
- What do you call your grandparents?
- What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
- What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
- What is the thing you change the TV channel with?
These ladies have all done it as well!! Let me know If you do I want to hear you talk as well!!