Saturday, January 22, 2011

My Happy List

So I have never done one of these before! If you wanna see how a professional does it click here~~

Photobucket

I am happy because I got something super special in the mail last night.

I am happy because I am doing a guest post on my “Big Sisters” blog.

I am thrilled that I got all my shopping done for my Valentines and Pinktastic swap!! I am so looking forward to them!

I am happy that I have discovered so many great new blogs to read and people to know!

9 comments:

Jen said...

Go you! I haven't bought ANYTHING yet for the swap. My middle name should be procrastinate!

Mamarazzi said...

sweet gonna go and check out your guest post!

i have gone so overboard on my pinktastic package, i never do that, i just REALLY love the color pink!

come grab the Happy List button for your post. Kthanks!

Rachel said...

Aren't blogging friends the best! Hope you have a great weekend :)

Anonymous said...

I love getting mail. Its so exciting.

Shopping, always makes me happy...especially when its for someone else!

Aubrey S. said...

Yay! You decided to join in the Happy List link-up this week. Isn't getting fun stuff in the mail just the best? Hope you have a great week!

Debie Napoleon said...

I love getting packages and fun mail! Enjoy.

jennykate77 said...

I have yet to shop for my Pinktastic swap partner...it's going on the to-do list this week. Swearsies.

I love getting good/happy/surprise mail!!

Love your list!♥

Emmy said...

Sounds like a good list to me. Going to check out your guest post

Impulsive Addict said...

I love your happy list and I love Mamarazzi! And I guess we both make lots of "confessions", huh?! Love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...