Saturday, December 29, 2012

2012 Review Extravaganza!!

I am a little late with these but I love doing this so  I wasn’t going to miss this year!!


January

 

I shared my New Years Resolutions.

I started my last Semester at my College in SC and got stuck with a VERY paranoid girl on the elevators.

I Shared my favorite Rose Gold Nail Polish

My little bitty blog turned 3.. Oh my gosh it’s almost 4!!

I got tagged in a blogger Tag and told ya’ll a little about me!

 

Febuary

I shared some of my dream wedding ideas

I showed my Penni Puppy in Fur Baby Friday

 

March

I got a Voxbox!

I visited Kensei in Memphis and didn’t do much work while I was there!


2 comments:

Rebecca said...

great recap how are things with you

Beth W said...

Great to see you posting again! I'm so sorry you were sick over the holiday- hope you're feeling better now!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...