Monday, February 12, 2018

Dear People Who Don't Know What to Say To a Pregnant Girl....

Dear People Who Don't Know What to Say To a Pregnant Girl,

Please do not comment on my weight, it isn't nice, it isn't helpful and it stresses me out.
Do not comment on what I am eating, I cannot keep ANYTHING down right now so If I am eating pickles and chips, I know I will be tossing those cookies in the next 30 min or so, let me enjoy my pickles and chips!
PLEASE dear God PLEASE do not tell me about all of the things that could go wrong? This is my first baby, I am paranoid enough and WebMD is not, nor ever has been my friend, but it is currently my most recommended webpage because of this reason. I am the type of person who will freak out because I am TERRIFIED of something happening to the baby and your horror stories are not helping even a little!
The same goes for your scary birthing stories. Its a little late for me to not have the baby and its going to be born at some point, so your scary stories are not helping me at all.
The only person who can blame my hormones at this point in my pregnancy is me, do not blame them when I am upset, If I think that is why, I will blame them.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...