Friday, June 12, 2009

Writer's Workshop


3.) What have you been busy doing that's keeping you from updating your blog? How hard is it for you to get back into the swing of blogging when you take time off?

I have been working and sick. Plus with school out there is really nothing interesting to talk about. The most interesting things the happen usually happen when I am not working so I feel as if I don't have a good enough account to pass on.

I have realized that I am generally a pretty boring person. It takes me quite a while to get back into the swing of things.

For example In

January I posted 22 times.

February 26

March 30

April 8

May 9

June (so far) 2

Seriously really bad! I am so sorry to the people who read and I promise to try to be a little more interesting!



On a Side note I will be driving with Piper to MI to see her husband graduate AIT. Along the way we will stop in TN to see Kensei. If anyone knows a really good cleanse and or weight loss and exercise program PLEASE PLEASE pass it along in the comments!

Thanks!

OMG!!! I Just noticed this was my 100th post!!! YEAH!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...