Sunday, February 27, 2011

Love:

I am a romantic, I am a hopeless romantic, I believe in Fairy Tales and True Love, Star Crossed Loves, Destiny and Fate, I'm every girl in every sappy romantic story ever told. I watched Letters To Juliet for the first time today. and This part stood out to me, this is how I feel, how I’ve always felt.

So a few weeks ago I asked for you guys to Ask Me Anything. These are the questions I was asked in Regards to my relationship With Kensei, I am going to answer them all today, but one which I will answer more in depth (if ya’ll want it) another day.

how did you meet?

More in depth if ya’ll want another day, just ask me what you want to know!!


how long have you been together?

Kensei and I started dating when I was 14 almost 15, and he was 18, We started dating officially when I was 15 years old, Neither one of us can remember our EXACT anniversary so we decided one year that It would be Halloween, So as of October 31st 2011 We will have been together for 10 years.


how often do you see each other?

Not as much as I would like, We try to manage at least 2 visits a year of two to three weeks, if  not more, but the past to years it’s been only one visit of a week or so. I visit him more than he comes down here. The last time he came here was when I was 17, my parents kicked him out and told him not to contact me again… (see how that worked?? lol)


are you totally exclusive or do you "date" other people?

We are completely and totally exclusive, I don’t believe that people who “date” other people are actually dating, or if they are then they are cheating on each other, I am VERY old fashioned that way. I get a lot of people that ask me How I can Trust him because he’s in an other state, and don’t I know guys have needs, etc. things like that, but I do trust him, and I respond with the same answer to all of those questions. If I can do it, then why should I expect him not to?


where do you see your relationship in 1 year from now?

In one year? Hopefully I will be in TN with Kensei, but I have been unfortunately working on that for a while and it has yet to happen, so keep your fingers crossed for me!!!

 

Any other questions you want me to answer? I am completely open to all of them! Just leave them in a comment or send me an email!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...