Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I am sorry!!!

a...sdrawkcab sepyt retupmoc ym nehw evol I  

wow.... okay I love it when my computer types backwards... lol I am sorry that I've been gone for a while, I have had a busy week! I applied to two new colleges, to get some more school in before I move. Also I was a little weird-ed out the other day... I noticed a new follower and clicked on the name to find that it was an ex of Kensei's who has told me that she wants to get back with him, and that even though we're engaged it won't be long till he "Gets rid of me"" (we've been together for 10 years this Halloween) so I was very upset that she found my blog and was following it... I almost went private because of that, but I have made so many friends because of this blog that I didn't want to let one person, I don't like spoil it for me ya know?

I promise more posts soon!!

1 comment:

Aubrey S. said...

If it makes you feel any better my college boyfriend's wife follows my blog. That wouldn't be a big deal except that he cheated on and left me for her. I have no idea why she figures she still needs to keep tabs on me after all these years. I guess there are just stalkers out there. =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...