Friday, March 11, 2011

A sad sad day…

I woke up this morning at 7 and yelled at my father to turn off, or at least turn down the TV. I had no clue that what was going on was going on until almost 8 when I finally got out of bed to go turn it down myself and watched in horror as the first video clips of Japan came on. Then I heard the News about Hawaii and California, I know people there so I franticly called until I got answers…. and then I thought about the people who are going to call their loved ones, their friends, and family and not get an answer… and my heart goes out to them.

I know that many people will, some won’t but hopefully more will keep these people and places in your prayers, and if you want to do a little more than that donate to the red cross, please click here  or you can click here,  if you don’t want to put your information online you can txt REDCROSS to 90999 instead and donate $10, or if you were planning to go out tonight stay in and donate the money you would have spent out.

If you go to my Twitter page, Re-tweet the VitiCoco tweet, they are donating $1 for every retweet, its free and only takes a second to help someone!

Just remember to Pray for everyone ok?

2 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

so sad...prayers going up!

Myya said...

So heartbreaking indeed. What a brilliant idea to donate what you would have spent on going out & stay in instead!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...