Tuesday, August 28, 2012

90 Day Weight Loss Challenge

As some of you know I have been attempting to lose weight recently, I have even been insane enough to post my actual weight online. I was contacted by Creative Bioscience and given the opportunity to try a 90 day supply of one of their products.

Creative Bioscience has a ton of different types of products designed in helping people with their goals. Because I was sponsored by them to try any product for 90 days I went onto their site and did a lot of research until I found Diet 1234

I plan on trying to update you all at least once a week on my health/diet/workouts so I figured that the 90 day challenge would be a wonderful opportunity.

Plus they still have some spots open.  If you would be interested in joining the 90 day challenge just click this link and sign up! 

They also have a blog if you want to look at that!

I promise to keep you all updated and let you know how this product works honestly!



2 comments:

becca said...

good luck with the product look forward to hearing your update

Beth Wade said...

Thanks for letting us know, and best of luck!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...