Thursday, August 02, 2012

Hey It’s Okay

Its Ok Thursdays
 
This week I am joining in with Hey It’s Okay again
So It’s Okay:
 
To not watch the Olympics because you are sleeping, Plus NBC’s coverage is pretty cruddy anyways.
 
To have only read ONE of the 50 Shades books, and honestly not have been all that impressed…
 
To still not be ready to move, even though it’s been pushed back and you know you should start getting ready now.
 
To wake up from a nightmare and finish it with a happy ending in your head so that you won’t dream it again.
 
To have not realized how shallow a person you were until you woke up from the nightmare. (in part of it I got a cut across my face, that left a scar, first thing I did was look in the mirror.)
 
To have not been drinking soda for almost a week until yesterday.
 
To have renewed your obsession with tea.
 
What’s Okay for you this week?
 

6 comments:

Cocalores said...

It's soooo okay not to watch sports on TV!! =) I just saw some round-up on the news yesterdy. However, that German gymnast yesterday was really great (and cute, too)! xo Anja @ cocalores.blogspot.com

Alexandra Anne said...

Hehe, I never watch sports ;)

Cute blog! Nice to meet you :)

chandelier27.blogspot.com

Alyssa said...

I would've looked in the mirror too! That's scary! Hahah

Maria Sself said...

Ha-ha, Angel, it's not just ok, it's GREAT that you know drink tea instead of soda!;-)))

Rebecca said...

it is totally ok not to watch sports

Shannon Page said...

We have something in common! I finished the first 50 Shades book months ago and never bothered to start the second - I'll get there eventually but wasn't excited enough about it to finish!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...