Saturday, July 28, 2012

Book Swap Reveal!

TheNerdyKatie
I know that I am a little late with this, things have just gotten crazy lately!
I did a Book Swap Last month and had so much fun that I had to sign up for another one!
 
This book swap was hosted by Blonde Undercover Blonde and The Nerdy Katie!
My partner was Jen at Dexter Morgan’s Mama. She’s a great lady and it was super fun to find a book for her!

 

She got me a book I had been waiting to hit stores, I was so excited!

Wicked Business

This is book 2 of the Lizzie and Diesel series. I was waiting on it to come out and before I could get it for myself Jen got it for me! Thanks Jen!  I had so much fun in this swap, I can’t wait for the next one!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

nice score

Maria Sself said...

Nice, I've never heard about swaps like that!!! Great idea!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...