Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sunday Social Throwback!

Sunday Social

1. Did you sleepwalk as a child?

Sleep Walk? Not that I know of, but I did (and do) sleep talk.. I had a tendency to confess every bad thing I did that day while I was asleep…. I got busted for so many things because of that!

2. Did you ever try to run away or sneak out of your house?

I did… I had a lot of family issues when I was in my teens, I literally ran away at least 2 times a week, every week during my 16th year.

3. Did you have any imaginary friends?

not really as people think of them. I had books. I lived in imaginary worlds filled with the characters in my books, but I didn’t really have imaginary friends I talked to or played with.

4. Did you ever go toilet papering?

nope

5. Did you ever sneak TV shows you weren't allowed to watch?

yup! I watched a lot of shows I wasn’t allowed too. I watched Hercules, Zena Warrior Princess, Jack Of All Trades, and because my dad forbid all Anime in the house I would record Sailor Moon and watch it an Inuyasha at like 2 am.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...