Wednesday, November 16, 2016

A New Start to a New Me

I posted a little bit ago about what I would do,  What story I want my life to tell, and I have realized that one of the things I really want to have in that story is to be healthy. I have PCOS, and am Overweight, I am a caffeine junkie, and a sugar addict and I am just not an all around healthy person. I want to fix that. I want to be at a healthy weight so that I can eventually have a baby, I want energy and not to be sleepy all the time, I want to feel more like me and less like a zombie who needs coke a cola to function on daily tasks.
I am going to start a weekly series on this blog to chronicle my journey, I just want to figure out a way to make me more me.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...