Thursday, November 03, 2016

What Kind Of Story Do I Want My Life To Tell? What Would I Do If I Was Not Afraid?

I am a musical junkie, I breathe Broadway, and I need music in my soul. I have been listening to Hamilton like almost all of the world today, I even told my husband it reminded me of this generation's 1776. But It has me thinking, What story do I want my life to tell? I know that eventually I will have my story told, hopefully by my kids, I also know that as of right now, my story isn't much.

I want to make sure that I start trying to live with out the fear. I know my health is not great and I need to work on it. I have spent the first 30 years of my life being scared, being afraid, being quiet and good and invisible. Being someone who isn't a character, but is a background and I can't live like that any more. I am not going to quit my job and live in a van, or travel the country, but I am going to make each day a little more braver. I am going to try to update the blog more, speak my mind more, live more and be a little more me, a little less what everyone wants me to be.

I am going to start trying to work on my health, I am going to make a new 101 in 1001, I am going to make my life a story I want told...

What about you? What would you do if you were not scared? What story will your life tell?


A photo posted by Jacquie G (@jacquie364) on

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...