Thursday, December 22, 2011

Hey It's Okay





Its Ok Thursdays



So I am at work today and I figured with it being just 2 days until Christmas and 3 days until Christmas day I needed to link up with "It's Okay" So here goes!

It's okay...

To be thrilled that I get 5 days off in a row after I leave work tomorrow. 

To be looking forward to cooking dinner after work today. 

To be considering actually going to Midnight Mass this year, I always say I'll go and then when it's time I don't,

To not be holding my breath on that last one although I do want to go.

To be actually really upset that it is a balmy 78 degrees outside. I WANT SNOW!

To have finished shopping for all but two of the people I get presents for, but those two I won't see until after Christmas so they can wait. 

To be really sick of being broke. 

To not be thrilled with my new hair and have decided to re dye it tomorrow after work. 

To desperately want to give some of the guests at the hotel deodorant and soap, and hold my breath while speaking to them.

To be more excited than I should be for "that time of the month" so I can use my new period tracker app. 


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...