Friday, December 16, 2011

2011 Review Extravaganza Part II

Okay before I jump in! If you want to have a Christmas Card please go and fill this out for me! Thanks!

And Once again I was not a very busy blogger, so Here go the next Three months:

April

I participated in The My Favorite Things Swap, my partner was amazing and you should all go follow her if you don’t already! 

I either was very brave or lost my mind but I posted my actual weight online.

I did a Vlog for The monthly vlog.

I showed all the places I’ve been:

image

I was angry about a comment made about my weight.

My brother got a girlfriend, although it sadly didn’t last.

 

May

I participated in WWTKW.

and I fried my computer.

June

I shared 15 things about me.

I explained where Confessions Of A College Angel came from.

and I shared my favorite Super hero's both traditional and non.

image 

 

So That was my next three, like I said I am unfortunately a REALLY bad blogger this year.  If you want to take a look at part 1.

And don’t forget to sign up for a Christmas card!



5 comments:

Nicole said...

ewwww, frying your computer is no good!

Impulsive Addict said...

I love your courage for posting your weight. I have never done that. I'm not sure that I want to. I love that you're setting goals for yourself. Giving up soda is so hard. I have never been much of a pop drinker myself (thank goodness) but I do like to drink Captain and Diet Coke on occasion.

I would have been totally offended if my fiance said that to me too. I hope he apologized.

Thanks for linking up again, Angel!

Emmy said...

I think it may have been from one of your vlogs that I first came to your blog- can't remember for sure though :)

I like your map of where you have been- that would be fun to do. Mine would be much more west coast heavy :)

Thanks again for linking up, I have your point recorded.

Stacie said...

People can be so insensitive about weight issues. I think you were very brave to post your weight....I'm a total chicken!

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

I've had fun reading your stories! Except for your poor computer. The same thing happened to me a couple years ago and I didn't have my pictures backed up either!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...