Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hey, It’s Okay…

 
Its Ok Thursdays
 
Today I am linking up with Amber and Neely!
 
Hey It’s Okay…
 
To have spent the week in a really depressed mood.
 
To have finally unwound a little by Watching a Yoga dvd, (not really doing just watching)
 
To want to spend my tax refund and school refund on myself but know it is selfish of me.
 
To have only had 1 soda this week and be proud of it!
 
To still not  really understand twitter
 
To have checked several things off my 101 in 1001 list.
 
To  be a little behind on Project 365 because of the depressed week.
 
To have run 3 times this week as stress relief.
 
To once again have a broken car, and a fridge that isn’t working… Oh wait NOT OKAY!
 
For the above reason to have had all the stress on me this week.
 
To have decided that at the end of this week, I am not allowed to have anymore Pity Parties so I need to get it out of my system.
 
To still LOVE LOVE LOVE the blog design that Brea did for me! If you want an amazing design go see her!
 
 
What is Okay with you this week??


4 comments:

Monica said...

I still don't get twitter and I've been on there tweeting forever

Anonymous said...

It's absolutely okay to use that money for yourself! I'm setting aside a bit to purchase some things that I want, that are a bit pricier than I'd like (i.e. $15 moisturizer - yikes!). Go out and buy something for you too! I'd absolutely be off my rocker if my fridge and car were both broken, just saying!

Courtney Cakes said...

Always ok to spend $$ on your self. :)

XOXO

Alyssa said...

YAY for checking things off of your list! So exciting!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...