Thursday, February 02, 2012

Hey It’s Okay!


Its Ok Thursdays



Okay so today I am linking up with Amber and Neely:
It’s Okay….
To post this a day late because my scheduled posts apparently did not post yesterday!
To be really really  looking forward to spending a week with Kensei for spring break.
To Wish I lived a little closer to the beach so I could surf on a more regular basis. (beach is 4 hours away Sad smile)
To not have done much of the exercising I need to do for the past to weeks.
To plan to pick up on the gym visits for starting next week!
To be looking forward to Romeo and Juliet ballet Saturday night!
To not be able to believe that T’s daughter is almost a year old!!
To plan to do more with my 101 in 1001 soon!
Also to do an update post on it soon!!
  

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...