Tuesday, November 27, 2012

BirchBox Brag!!

I love getting my Birchbox and seeing what everyone else got in the boxes they got!!

So This is what I got for the month of November!

Honestly there were a lot of repeats in this box;

All images taken from Birchbox’s website because I am still unpacking and can’t find my camera cord!

thebalm_marylou_manizer_300x300[1]

The Mary Lou Manizer from The Balm cosmetics, it came in an adorable little case and was about the size of an eye shadow, the only bad thing is I got this last month too.

eyekoskinnyliner_purple_900x900exclusive[1]

Full Sized Eyko eyeliner in Navy, really pretty liquid liner, I like this brand because I’ve gotten them before.

moxbotanicals_lipbutter_pomegranatefigexcl_900x900[1]

Full-sized lip butter from MOX this one wasn’t a repeat product and wasn’t bad at all.

juicy_couture_vivalajuicylafleur_900x900[1]

Got this perfume sample before, and didn’t like it then or now. I saw some people got Flirt and I wish I had, even though I’ve gotten it before I really like that perfume.

So what did you get in your Birchbox? Don’t forget if you want to sign up just click the link, $10 a month for a bunch of goodies in your mail box!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

awesome box

Emmy said...

Free things in the mail is always wonderful!

Hillary said...

Love liquid eye liner and Viva la Juicy!
You've been selected, by me, for the Liebster Award Nomination. Check out my blog for details! abbaqueen.blogspot.com

Hillary said...

Love liquid eye liner and Viva la Juicy. You've been selected, by me, for the Liebster Award Nomination. Check out my blog for details!
abbaqueen.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...