So I am pretty sure that these are supposed to be done in a Vlog form but because of the move I don’t have a spot where I can vlog yet, I am going to just type these out! I would LOVE to see what everyone else answers!
1. Do you start your Christmas shopping on Black Friday or wait until the last minute?
I am a last minute shopper, I am honestly the type of person who will be at the store on Christmas eve at 11 pm looking for things to buy!!
2. If you could be in any Christmas movie what would it be?
Oh gosh this is WAY hard!! I think I would love to be in a movie like How The Grinch Stole Christmas, or Miracle on 34th Street or Home Alone (1, 2 or 3 but NOT 4) or for a newer movie Unaccompanied Minors!
3. Which do you like better: Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
4. When does your family put up your Christmas tree and who decorates it?
This is going be hard for me, My family usually puts up the tree the weekend after Thanksgiving and Usually myself and Jujube decorate it. But this year because I’ve just moved to live with Kensei I don’t know how or when we will set it up.
5. White lights or colored lights?
White on the tree, colored everywhere else!
6. Are you guilty of peeking at your presents or do you like the surprise?
I was a peeker growing up, I haven’t done it in a while though, I mastered the art of sneaking throughout the house, locating all the presents and peeling back the wrapping paper so that I could peek!
7. Would you rather live in a gingerbread house or in Santa's Workshop?
Santa’s Workshop, while I Would LOVE to live in a house made of gingerbread and candy I would literally eat my way out of house and home!
8. Tell us your Christmas Eve traditions!
Usually last min shopping, watching a Christmas movie, probably Once or Twice upon a Christmas with Kathy Ireland, looking at the Christmas lights and making cookies for Santa! Not sure what I’ll be doing this year though!
9. If you could be under the mistletoe with anyone who would it be?
10. What tops your tree?
At home we alternated an angel and a blinking star, Kensei and I have to pick out our own tree topper this year.
11. Can you name the 12 days of Christmas?
Yes, yes I can, 12 drummers drumming, 11 pipers piping, 10 lords a leaping, 9 ladies dancing, 8 maids a milking, 7 swans a swimming, 6 geese a laying, 5 goooold rings, 4 calling birds, 3 French hens, 2 turtle doves and a partridge and a pear tree!
12. Have you ever gone Christmas caroling?
Nope, but I’ve always wanted too!
13. Do you countdown to Christmas? If so, how many days are left?
I do! 30 Days!!
14. What are some foods and treats you can count on having every holiday season?
Apple pies, eggnog, hot coco, and Christmas sugar cookies!!
15. How has Christmas kept its magic for you as you've grown older?
I honestly don’t know, it never lost the magic, I just love love love the season, the lights, the fact that people seem nicer around the holidays, its my most favorite time of the year!!
I would LOVE to see everyone else’s answers! Either leave your answers in the comments or link your post if you do this tag!!