Monday, February 11, 2013

Liebster Award

Sam from Run on Sentences Blog gave me the Liebster Award!

So, first things first: the rules.
This award is given to new or up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers. The award is then passed along to other bloggers in the same category to help spread the word and support one another.
1. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger created for you, and then come up with 11 new ones for those to whom you pass along the award.
3. Choose 11 new bloggers with less than 200 followers and let them know! No tag backs!

 

11 Facts!

1. I can’t stand reality tv shows like the Kardasians, or Survivor, Big Brother, Jersey Shore or Honey Boo Boo. BUT I LOVE David Tutera’s My Fair Wedding, Say Yes To The Dress, and 4 Weddings!

2. I am having Valentines Day with Kensei for the 1st time in our 10 year relationship, and we;’ve already exchanged gifts.

3. I am addicted to Happy Street and Stardom games on my phone, if you play those games please add me?? I need friends!

4. If I could get away with it I would Street Race nightly. I actually had to promise my father NOT to race my little car when I moved to Memphis

5. I feel like I will never make new friends here, I haven’t ever really had an issue making friends but I just haven’t clicked with anyone and it has been 4 months…

6. I wish I had natural red hair

7. I love to clean and organize OTHER peoples things, My own things are a cluttered trashed mess. 

8. I’m still living out of moving boxes… I haven’t unpacked yet

9. I am competitive, at different things

10. I love to cook, but haven’t since the move

11. I am an adrenaline junkie.

Now for the questions:

1. How long have you been blogging?

I just passed my 4th year anniversary!


2. What made you start blogging?

I needed a stress outlet. I love to write and I thought that it would be a nice thing to add


3. What is your favorite month of the year?
December

4. If you could go back to any age, which would it be?
21

5. Favorite TV show or movie, if any?
Currently? Loving Lost Girl, and Psych, and Doctor Who

6. Which do you prefer? Facebook or Twitter?
Facebook

7. If you set a new year's resolution, what was it? Are you keeping up with it?
Didn’t do one this year

8. Who is your best friend?
M and Eri

9. If you could change one thing about your job, what would it be?
Not being able to tell people when they are being stupid.

10. Where do you see yourself in ten years?
hopefully married and done with school

11. What is your favorite day of the week?

Sundays. I am usually off and can spend time with Kensei

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...