Sunday, February 24, 2013

5 Things!

I saw this floating around and thought I would join in! If you do this I would love to see it!

 

5 Things…

…You’ll Find in my bag

  1. My wallet
  2. Several EOS lip balms,
  3. A Ridiculous amount of make up
  4. My Starbucks Gold Card
  5. A small Digital Camera

… You’ll Find In My Bedroom

  1. A LARGE collection of Bath And Body Works Candles (yay for the 2 for 20 sale!)
  2. My ratty old Teddy Bear on my (sometimes) made bed, and my Vanelope Von Sweets talking doll
  3. 6-10 Pillows
  4. My Laptop (if I am home)
  5. My Penni Puppy!

… I’ve Always Wanted To Do

Get a tattoo

  1. Visit Italy, England, France and Spain
  2. Be a mom
  3. Go on a cruise
  4. Design (and live in) My dream home

…Things I’m Currently Into

  1. Watching Doctor Who, and White Collar
  2. Taking Photos for my Photography Class
  3. Listening to British Pop Music
  4. Playing Star Wars, and League of Legends
  5. Cooking all sorts of yummy foods

… Quirks I have.

  1. I hate walking around the house with socks on, seriously cannot do it, if I am wearing socks I HAVE to be wearing shoes too.
  2. I bite my nails when I am anxious, bored, upset pretty much any emotion.
  3. I am terrified of thunder, but lighting doesn’t bother me.
  4. treat my Penni like she is my baby, and people are always trying to change the spelling of her name… it is Penni not Penny.
  5. I cannot finish a drink once the ice melts, so usually I have half drunk cups of soda lying around the house.

 

I’d love to see your answers if you do this!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I also have to keep my camera in my purse! The day I forget my camera will be the day that I see a unicorn, UFO, Bigfoot, etc. That would not surprise me at all.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...