Saturday, March 02, 2013

Graze Box!!!

I signed up for Graze.com and I got a yummy box!! What is a Graze box? A Graze Box is a box that comes in the mail, you can sign up for weekly, bi-weekly, tri-weekly or monthly boxes. They cost $5.00 a box and come with 4 yummy snacks!!

I had a little mishap with my first box, they were just opening up to US customers and it got lost in the mail, but the customer service is super nice and they sent me a free replacement box. What came in my Graze box? Here I’ll show you!

It comes in a cute little brown box, that is made of recycled paper, also it comes with a little recycled paper napkin.

When you open your Graze box there are 4 little compartments with your different foods, ( you can see what’s in the box before hand on the site and rate them if you liked/didn’t like the foods,) plus a little booklet with the nutrition facts for each snack!

These were SUPER yummy Strawberry and Cranberry granola bars!

and these were good but not great. I also LOVED the Carmel and dried apples but I forgot to take a picture of them! Then you can go on the site and rate the items!

 

If you sign up for Graze Box I would LOVE to see what you get and if you want to see more of these when I get my boxes let me know! 

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

sounds yummy

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Ooh I may have to try this out, thanks lady!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...