Wednesday, July 10, 2013

I feel….

So I haven’t had a real post in a while, and I’m sorry. This one is probably not going to be a real post either. I have been really depressed lately and that’s not a good thing for me.

My dad and my sister came to visit me and we had a lot of fun.

Kensei and me… I just don’t know right now… living together is not working out how I planned…. it is kind of like me visiting for a really really long time, but not actually living here ya know? I still have almost 95% of my stuff in moving boxes and I’ve been here since November.

On top of that it is a little on the tough side that he doesn’t seem to want to make the changes he talks about, like school and a new job, or even cleaning up the house.

If I bring up anything I get told “we agreed that I wouldn’t attempt to “shrink” him and to leave it alone” 

To make matters worse I don’t really have any friends here, and my 2 best friends Eri and M I don’t really talk to much anymore… M is busy with her job, new boyfriend and niece, and Eri is loving living with her boyfriend and her new job.

I have no one to really talk to about the issues in my life and I think that is part of my depressed mood.

anyways sorry for the pity me post I will try to post more often I promise. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...