Friday, July 12, 2013

July Goals

Monthly Goals

June Recap

1. Buy myself a swimsuit I like Success/Fail I bought one I kinda liked and then returned it.
2. Save at least 50 dollars Big old fat FAIL! I had a total of .10 in my savings account all month.
3. have a mini-vacation with Kensei Fail- We went to Anime Blues but he was to busy working to actually spend time with me
4. Enjoy the Anime Blues Con Success!! I had a lot of fun at the con with my dad and Jujube!
5. Take a lot of pictures Success! At the con alone I took over 400 pictures I will do an Anime Blues Convention post if anyone is interested!
6. Read at least 5 books Success! I finished 6 in June!

July Goals!

  1. Write at least 1 book review for the blog!
  2. eat healthier
  3. join the gym I’ve been debating on all year
  4. clean the bedroom again
  5. Because I know I won’t give up Coke-a-Cola for every can of Coke I drink I need to follow it with a glass of water/green tea
  6. start tracking on My Fitness Pal again
  7. Clean out my car!
  8. Wash and Vacuum it!

What are your goals for July?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...