Friday, November 01, 2013

If I…

 

Today I am going to join in with Blogher’s

NaBloPoMo Prompts

If you found one million dollars in the morning and had to spend it by nightfall, what would you do with the money?

This isn’t super hard for me honestly. I am a pretty god shopper so I know what I would do;

1.)  I would buy a brand new Civic Si Coup with all the features           35,000

Exterior Photo of 2013 Honda Civic Si Coupe

Then I would buy Kensei his Mazda RX7 and a new Chevy Truck

Mazda-RX-7-FD.jpg

probably averaging out about 100k

Then I would buy us my dream house, on my dream lot,

Then I would totally Pretty Woman it up and go and get an all new wardrobe, no more 5-8 year old clothes for me!

Then lets see, I would pay off all of my bills, and all of my school loans.

I would buy about 1 thousand dollars worth of lottery and 1thousand worth of scratch off tickets, and see if I won anything.

I would buy a couple thousand dollars worth of meal gift cards and give them to the shelters and battered woman's centers so that they can go and get good meals.

and what ever was left would go to a no kill shelter for dogs, which I would have probably already emptied out and taken the puppies back to my new house.

 

What would you do with a million dollars you had to spend in one day??

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would probably buy out Torrid.. lol :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...