Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Nope, Never Passed Geography!

 

 

So I am definitely not the best at geography. In fact there is a story that Kensei LOVES to tell about the first time I drove from SC to TN to visit him. Piper and I were in the car driving to TN and we had been in the car for a while. It was about 12 at night and we crossed into Mississippi and I looked at her and asked Piper if we had crossed the Mississippi River yet (BTW I was the one driving) she looked concerned and said that we might have. I then started to freak out because I KNEW that Memphis was on the east side of the Mississippi River and we both were ABSOLUTELY positive that Mississippi was on the WEST side of the river and even though we were using a GPS we HAD to be lost. After about 15-30 min panicking we called Kensei to tell him we were lost and he very sleepily replied that no, we were not Mississippi was UNDER Tennessee on the east side of the river.

SOOO Point of that story – I am NOT good with Geography so I decided to do this thing that I saw online!

This Buzz Feed article asked a bunch of people to draw the US from Memory…. They didn’t do too well, So Then Nicole from Not Before My Tea did hers, and Kenzie from Life and Lemons did hers!! So I decided to do mine!!

I apparently don’t know ANY of the states in the Midwest, I did pretty well with both the east and west coast, (mainly because I used to drive through all the states on the east coast with family to visit family. ) Oh and my state lines are REALLY bad!!

 

I don’t know if you guys would be interested in trying this out, but I thought it was hilarious and enjoyed it, so If you DO decide to do it leave me a comment so I can check yours out OR toss your link in the list so that everyone can!!

2 comments:

Kara Renee said...

Hahah I saw these online the other day. I can't imagine mine would come out looking any better!

Kenzie Smith said...

You did a lot better than I did!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...