Thursday, January 28, 2010

A draft I Had hidden Somewhere

You might be a Southerner if...

I've been struggling to find things to write about lately. So rather than vanishing into thin air. I'll pass along a southern-fried meme. I don't remember where this came from, but I've been saving it for a rainy day.

 


1. Have you ever gone muddin'?
Yes, my best friend, used to take me in his pickup truck. I loved it. I am a very adventurous person by nature.


2. Have you ever lived on a dirt/gravel road?
No, but I have had MANY friends who did.


3. Ever been swimming in a lake or river?
I went swimming once, I wasn't planning to, my best friend's current Girl friend and I were trying to get tans, and he knocked us into the water.


4. Ever been to a bonfire party?
More than I can count. Side note, fire and alcohol don't mix.


5. Have you ever driven a tractor?
No,


6. Have you ever been on a horse?
yep

7. Ford or Chevy?
Ford.


8. Kissed someone in a pick up?
Yep. In the cab, and on the tail-gate and the hood.


9. What’s your favorite country song?
God Fearing Women by Martina McBride... or I Told You So, Both Travis Tritt and Carrie Underwood Versions... this is a toughy.

10. Ever done 90 miles per hour down a dirt road?
Not quite that fast but I would have loved it.


11. Worked / Lived on a farm?
nope


12. Been to a rodeo?
Yep.

13. Do you own cowboy boots?

I actually don’t.


14. Do you have a cowboy hat?
Nope.


15. Have you ever said git r done?
Only when joking.


16. Country skyline or a city skyline?
Depends, I love the lights of a City skyline but the Country one is just as pretty.


17. Can you name a rodeo star?
Not one that’s alive.


18. Do you think tractors are sexy?
Not the tractor – but the guy driving the tractor sometimes is


19. Ever rode a 4-wheeler?
nope


20. Are you from the country?
nope from NY and Ohio originally.


21. If so, are you proud of it?
if I was sure why not.


22. Gone hunting?
Nope. I am rather terrified of shooting Bambie.


23. Gone fishing?
Oh yeah! I love fishing. But I set them free.


24. Is your heart in Dixie?
well, Kensei lives in TN so I guess so.

25. Been on a hay ride?
Yep.

26. Have you ever line danced?
yeah once or twice.

27. Camped under the stars?
No.. but I want to, as long as I have some city things with me


28. Have you ever been cow tippin?
Negative.

29. Do you drive a pick up truck?
Nope

30. Fell asleep in a hay stack?
yeah and it is VERY itchy.

31. Own a pair of overalls?
Nope.

32. Drank Moonshine?
not that I know of.

33. Include the word "yonder" in your daily vocabulary?
No, not ever I think.

34. Ever shoveled manure?
Yeah, my friend had horses, so I helped with her chores sometimes.

35. Milked a cow?
No

36. Plucked a chicken?
Yuck. No, same thing as the Bambie issue.

37. Is sweet tea your favorite drink?
yeah, its one of them

38. Been to a race?
Never been to NASCAR, but my high school boyfriend used to drag race, I've been to a few of his, honestly I am not all that into NASCAR

39. Know all the words to at least one David Allen Coe song?
nope

40.Have you ever made out in a back of a pick-up?
kinda sorta but not really, was doing a project for Astronomy with the best friend and well he brought a bottle of wine, and the what if's got to us for a little while.

3 comments:

Bev Sykes said...

I'm definitely not a Southerner!

:mingle:

Unknown said...

I can answer yes to most of the farm/country ones. Plus the cow and chicken and hunting and ... things. But that just means I grew up on a farm, not that I'm a Southerner. {*grin*}

Indigo said...

I am so northern it's not even funny.

:mingling:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...