Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday Stealing

 

 

Today we ripped this meme off a blogger known as Little Bark from the blog The Tree Unleashed She explains that she found it over at The Tree of Life. It appears it originated on that blog. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. It’s time for Sunday Stealing!

 

Cheers to all of us thieves!

Sunday Stealing: The Pretentious Blogging Meme

1. How long have you been blogging?

My first Blogger Blog was started in Dec 2006/ but I think I only posted one time on it. I have random Facebook/MySpace  blogs but nothing serious until now.


2. What made you start?

I really got into reading some blogs and I wanted to give it a try, but I knew my life would never be as exciting as Keely’s, or Mama Kat’s, or Ashley’s, So I mainly started so that I could comment non-anonymously.

 
3. Who inspired you?

Ashley over at Ashley’s Closet, Mama Kat’s blog and Keely’s Randomness, I loved it all.


4. About how many hours a week would you estimate you spend on your blog?

on my own blog? Probably about 15 or so a week, but I spend a lot more time than I should online.

5. What kind of experience or background do you have with writing?

I wrote journals and diaries growing up, plus I tried to write some fiction but I never can seem to actually finish it.


6. Talk about how you come up with blog topics. Where do you get your ideas?

I get my ideas from all sorts of places, Meme’s, inner angst, friends, school, work, I just try to pull ideas from everywhere.


7. What or who inspires you and your blog?

I get inspired by the life around me, sometimes its because I want to be less involved and sometimes I desperately wish I was more involved.
8. Where and/or how do your brainstorming for your blog?

I brainstorm during classes and when I am sitting down looking at an empty post page.

 
9. Do you have any blogging rules or guidelines you follow?

I just have a rule about commenting really, I love comments and I try to post as many as I can on other’s blogs. Blogging not so much, If I offend people I am sorry but that’s my opinion and well, this IS my blog.


10. Is there anything you will not blog about?

I don’t really have a taboo topic although I try to stay away from Religion and Politics, I figure if I wouldn’t talk about it at dinner then maybe I should keep it off my blog as well.


11. Do you have any sort of a publishing schedule in terms of day of week or topic?

lol that’s funny, I don’t I post when I want to say something, I try to stay regular but as you can see from post history I get caught up in the real world sometimes, (Plus interesting stuff doesn’t always happy to me)


Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link. Have a great week.

1 comment:

I am Harriet said...

I know what you mean about posting when you feel like it.

Have a great week.
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2010/01/cheers-to-all-of-us-thieves.html

Join us for Monday Mayhem!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...