Sunday, June 27, 2010

Getting to know you:

 

 

GettingtoknowYOU

 

 

Questions are:

1.If you had 5000.00 to spend on plastic surgery what would you have done?

Me? Well I think my breasts are too big… I might want to take them down a size… and definitely lipo or something along those lines.


2. Do you watch Soap operas and if so what is your favorite and why?

I used to watch  General Hospital and Passions all the time because my mom and grandmother watched them with me when I was little. 


3. Favorite clothing brand?

I don’t have one.. I wear anything from a Thrift shop!


4. An afternoon shopping spree at your favorite store or maid service for a year?

Maid Service because I really really hate to clean!!

(daily? that would be best!)


5. would you ever vajazzle?

Ummm no.


6. Favorite Disney Princess?

I love both Cinderella and Belle, but Ariel is a great one two, so I can’t pick.


7. Last movie that made you bawl your eyes out?

Prince of Persia.


8. Have you ever broken any bones and if so what?

LOL I have broken my arm and my leg, my leg well you should read part one and two and three for the stories!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...