Friday, July 30, 2010

Five Q Friday!

 

th_w6r0jk

 

1. Did you have a favorite blanket or toy as a kid? If so, do you still have it?

I did and Do, I have a ratty old Bear named Sammy, I have had it from the day I was born.

2. Do you dream in color?

I think I do, but not sure lol

 

3. How tall are you? Do you wish you were shorter or taller?

I am 5’4’’, I like my height but  I would love to loose some weight.

 

4. If you could have anyone's (celeb or other) voice as the guide on your GPS, who would it be?

hmmmm Gerard Butler?

 

5. Do you return your shopping cart to the corral or leave it wherever in the parking lot?

Depends on where I am actually I try to return to the corral but have been known to leave it if I am in a hurry.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...