Monday, July 12, 2010

It's Time For A Blog Bash!!

Blog Bash
It is time for the blog bash at Not Your Average Teen:

Brittany Ciara is funny and creative and came up with this wonderful idea!

So let’s get started!

I am Angel, (well that’s one of my nick-names anyways) I don’t write under my own name because, well it is unique and I don’t want a lot of people I know to find my blog.

Almost all of the people in my blog are referred to by nick names or code names, the only person who is not is my fiancée Kensei.

 

I am a 23 year old college student, I work full time at a hotel, (although it is a different one from when I started this blog) I am the oldest of three kids. My mother is insane… and not in the good or funny way. She is downright not nice. I have a little brother, Airforce, who is 18 and well his name is Airforce because once he gets out of college that's what he wants to do! I also have a 12 year old sister, Jujube, who I pretty much raised until these past three months when my mother decided to step up and took her to live with her new boyfriend and herself. I have a great dad, whom I love very much.

I  want a large family, though birth or adoption. I have PCOS and was told that it would be very nearly impossible to have kids when I was 14 years old. I still want them, though and will try once I am married.

I am never far from my phone, or my purse, there is a joke among my friends that I take it everywhere, I even had it when I broke my leg in the bathroom!

So that’s me in a nutshell! Now it’s time for the Blog Bash Questions!

 

1.) Why do you blog?

I blog because I like to talk, and think and have kept a journal all my life, and sadly my journal entries look like my blog sometimes, where I go a month without saying anything and then apologize for my absence!  There is always something floating around in my brain and I felt the need to blurt it out!

 

2.) What do you blog about?

I blog about everything! I don’t have a niche and I like to talk, or write, as the case may be what I think!

 

3.) What do you find to be the biggest reward you get from blogging?

Reading about other people, I love to step in other peoples worlds and see how they go about life.  So blogging for me is about connections and about giving some other person a chance to do what I do to them with my life!

4.) How long have you been blogging?

ha-ha I actually had to look at my blog for that! I started January 18th 2009, and I love it!

 

5.) Let's hear the story behind your blog title! :)

Ready for the sad bit? I don’t really have a story, I was watching Confessions of a Call Girl, and Confessions of a Social Climber, and like the  Confessions bit, and just figured that I would add in my nick name, which became my pen name and well that’s how I evolved!

5 comments:

Donda said...

I hopped over from the blogbash to say hi! I am www.dailylifewithbipolar.blogspot.com

DB said...

Cute blog! I found you through Blog Bash!

Unknown said...

Thanks for visiting me earlier! The Blog Bash has turned out to be a lot of fun and I'm glad I'm finding new blogs like yours to read :)

BNM said...

sorry about your mom hun, but it sounds like you made it out okay :)
good luck with the pcos, i was reading someone else that was talking about it earlier today..

anyway stopping by from the bash :)

Ann said...

i've always thought that working at a hotel would be fun. hopefully you like it! how did you know you had pcos at 14? that seems so young!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...