Saturday, April 09, 2011

My Favorite Things Swap

Okay so I know this is late but I have had a hectic time with work lately!!

I had SOOOO Much fun doing the Swap, even with the snafu's that happened during shipping, I LOVED it!!

My swap partner and I actually were REALLY close to each other and she picked some amazing things!

055Okay so the postal service opened my box a little for me…. yeah that’s how it arrived, but Aubrey was amazing in the way she packed everything!!!056Look at that pretty goodness???

057058

First I got this pretty butterfly note card!

059060

and then candy!! How did she know that the bottles are my favorite????061062063064068

Great things for skin and lips!! I was thrilled! and those kitchen magnets are ADORABLE

065066

Texas Turtle Coffee, and an adorable cup, I haven’t tried any yet, (its been to hot for coffee, but I work night shift a few times this week so I’ll be making some for work!)067069

070It felt like she REALLY  knew me because I got nail polish and a pedicure set, and two magazines and lip gloss, I loved EVERYTHING and I hope she liked what she got as well!!!

go check out the others!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Myya said...

Great swappy goodness! I wanna tase that Texas Turtle coffee... YUM!

Janna said...

Aubrey ROCKS...glad you liked your package!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...