Saturday, April 09, 2011

Weight Loss Challenge

Weight Loss Challenge

This is going to be hard for me, I hope I can keep up with it but I need to do this not only for my health but for my own self confidence, I used to like the way I looked, I wasn’t to thin, but I wasn’t fat either, I was pleasantly curvy, and I liked it. Then I Broke My Leg, Went to the ER, (part 3 here) and spent a YEAR on the couch recuperating. By the end of that year, I wasn’t pleasantly curvy anymore, but it didn’t stop there, I picked up a lot of bad habits being out for a year, and haven’t managed to break them yet.  

I am actually really nervous about this because I have never put my weight and everything OUT there before… and I am scared that I won’t lose any weight at all…. but here goes….

I should weigh 107-145…. I don’t….

Hi my name is Angel and I weight 269…. gosh I feel really bad….  that’s a 46.2 BMI that’s not good at all… My goal is to get to that target range, but first I want to work on getting to where I need to be, so my first goal is to get to 200 and then work down….

I have Jillian’s 30 day shred, but can’t get past easy and a nice collection of exercise DVDs.. so that’s what I’ll be doing, as well as maybe trying to get up before it hits 90 degrees here, (so like 5 before the suns up) and running/walking the track behind my house.

I don’t have a diet, exactly I work crazy hours but I am going to try to stop my munching when I am bored/emotional'/stressed and cut back my soda’s to one glass a day and then one a week.

 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for linking up! I hope you find lots of encouragement here! Can't wait to follow your progress. Good luck, girl!

Muffin Top to Smokin Hot said...

Hey it takes baby steps. Now that you have some steps lined out you're well on your way and you have a lot of supporters in us to help you along!!! Everything I've read says if you are hungry drink water or else eat fruit. That may or may not help :) But you stick through this and there will be a lot of support from people just like yourself :)

Rachel said...

Thank you for putting yourself out there like this. I think the small changes like cutting back on the junk food and the sodas will really help. I know when I drink tons of water and no soda, I always feel better. I am a bored eater too. It's so hard! I can't wait to follow your progress!

Kimberley said...

i totally understand and can relate, IT IS HARD! kudos to you for listing your weight, i couldn't even do that. i need to be held accountable, so i figured this would help. we can do this!!

Anonymous said...

i really need to start something like this, are there any current weight loss link ups that you know of going on?

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...