Thursday, June 23, 2011

30 Day Challenge

Okay so I am skipping days 3, 5 and 7 because when My computer decided to be nice, I lost all of my photos.

So Day 4: A Habit I wish I didn’t have:

I wish that I didn’t do a lot of things, I am a compulsive shopper, in fact I have an Addiction. I also bite my nails, although I am working desperately at stopping. but those are not the habits I am thinking of. I have a tendency to talk before I think… and I do it a lot. I am always saying things that my brain is screaming no to as the words are leaving my mouth…

but there ya go. my habit.

1 comment:

jennifer @ what would jen do said...

I also had the habit of just spouting things off without thinking and it got me into trouble a lot. now i have trained myself to stop and sometimes not say anything at all. sometimes that's better.

have a great weekend.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...