Okay so I have been in a bit of a blogging funk lately and I think this is just what I need to get myself back out there! I’ve just been getting more and more out of touch and ehh ya know?
So Ruby Rocks posted this challenge and I’m thinking this is a good time to play along!
Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
Day 02- The meaning behind your Blog name
Day 03- A picture of you and your friends
Day 04- A habit that you wish you didn’t have
Day 05- A picture of somewhere you’ve been to
Day 06- Favorite super hero and why
Day 07- A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you
Day 08- Short term goals for this month and why
Day 09- Something you’re proud of in the past few days
Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad
Day 11- Another picture of you and your friends
Day 12- How you found out about Blogger and why you made one
Day 13- A letter to someone who has hurt you recently
Day 14- A picture of you and your family
Day 15- Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play
Day 16- Another picture of yourself
Day 17- Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why
Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have
Day 19- Nicknames you have; why do you have them
Day 20- Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future
Day 21- A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 22- What makes you different from everyone else
Day 23- Something you crave for a lot
Day 24- A letter to your parents
Day 25- What I would find in your bag
Day 26- What you think about your friends
Day 27- Why are you doing this 30 day challenge
Day 28- A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?
Day 29- In this past month, what have you learned
Day 30- Your favorite song.
SO day one! A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
Ignore the date and time stamp, it was a funky camera, this is me and Jujube at the beach last month.
Okay Random fact time!
1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE to read, if you saw my Vlog then you know about my book obsession, I honestly think as long as I had a never ending supply of books, I could exist without almost anything!
2. I have two favorite seasons and they are my favorites for the same yet vastly different reasons. I love Winter and Summer. I love the snow and the ice in winter, and the Christmas decorations. yes I am the girl who’s house is decorated on the day after thanksgiving and has been playing Christmas music from November 1st. But then I love the sun of summer and the pools and swimming and just general relaxedness.
3. I used to bite my nails, I still catch myself every now and then, but I have found the best way to stop biting it to paint them a different color EVERY day, and anytime I get a chip.
4. which leads into this one I have a slight obsession with nail polish.
5. I love candles that smell, I will burn them all the time, but I don’t like the baked goods smells.
6. I will not watch horror flicks, or movies about zombies or giant bugs, or movies like final destination.
7. Even though I am going to school for photography and psychology and I want to maybe work in a practice or own a gallery one day, I have always wanted to be a mom, more than anything.
8. except when I was younger when I wanted to be a princess, although I wanted to be a princess with kids so I guess that counts!
9. I am an early bird, my natural clock will wake me up at 5-6 am
10. but I can usually go right back to sleep with no problem if I’m still tired.
11. I know MANY police officers because of my job, I see them at least 2 times EVERY Saturday, because we have to call them for something.
12. I do love my job even though I gripe about it
13. I desperately want to move to Memphis.
14. I love to bake and cook more than anything
15. I can always get people over to my house by tossing an I’m cooking (insert food here) into the conversation.
and a bonus,
16: I love kids shows like H2O just add water, and Victorious, but I also love grown up shows like Doctor Who!