Thursday, May 24, 2012

Hey It’s Okay


Its Ok Thursdays

So It’s Okay/….
To seriously wonder if drinking 132 oz of water a day is actually good for me.
To know I am not drinking NEAR that amount of water.
To have seriously lost my mojo where exercise and weight loss is concerned
To know I need to get that mojo back quickly.
To really wish I could win the Lottery.
To be so not ready to move at all.
To have gone through one drawer and half my closet and set aside some “garage sale” donate items
To be already missing my job, even though I know I am leaving for a good reason. 
to apparently be really sad on this weeks its okays…
To be a little annoyed that Kensei thinks I need to "chill out" and "not be so uptight" about things, such as stressing over the move, and my dislike of Zombies....
To wonder how and why people LIKE Zombies???

1 comment:

Beth W said...

132 oz sounds like WAY too much to me. What I stick with is weight, divided in half, and drink that many ounces (so a 200 pound woman would drink 100 ounces a day). Also, something my doc pointed out is that the water you're drinking may not be getting where it should be, if you have ruptured cells, etc. So drink at least 32 ounces of water a day, but don't beat yourself up over not getting enough. As my mom says, drink water 'til you pee clear. :)

And good luck- you know, the exercise thing require a lot og self-forgiveness and taking it day by day. You're not alone, in it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...