Thursday, May 03, 2012

Worried…

Okay so I am moving to TN FINALLY in 2 short months, that’s two months to get everything settled in SC and two months to get money saved for the move, and two months to freak myself out…

Today my freak out has been focused on work. I will need a job in Memphis, I’ll be going to school at least 3 days a week, but I will need to have money for rent and food and other important things.

But I’ve been worrying like crazy about not being able to get a job, a decent job, any job. I have a lot of experience but what if I can’t? I know I’m worrying about something I know nothing about and couldn’t change if it happens, but I can’t get the thought out of my head…

Sorry for the whiney post. I'll back soon and

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...