Friday, June 01, 2012

50 Questions Part 1


  1. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?

This one is hard, because while I am actually a little childish I have always had a lot of responsibly placed on me from a very young age. And I have been able to handle and and act as the adult in a lot of circumstances. I honestly think if I woke up with amnesia and didn’t know how old I was I would say about 18-23, even though I am 25, while I do handle a lot and have a lot of things I am responsible for, I never got to have my “Party” years and a part of me still tries to when I am relaxed.

2. Which is worse, failing or never trying?

Being cliché with this Never trying is worse. I am a type of person who will ALWAYS try something once, and the few things I didn’t try I still wonder what if and would I have liked them.

3. If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?

Fear and training. We are taught from a young age that life isn’t always fair, and that we have to deal with what we get. Also bills need to be paid, and people need to eat, so we do things we don’t like to take care of the people we do. Also we are afraid to do the things we do like, I love to take pictures but I wouldn’t quit my job and open a photography studio because I again to reference the above, have bills to pay and need to eat, so if I failed I would be in trouble. I don’t feel that this is against the answer to number 2 though, because while I think you should try everything (legal and within your beliefs) I don’t think you should blindly jump into something.

4. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Honestly I probably will have said more than done, I ‘d love to do more than say, but it goes back to jumping blindly into things, I feel like you need to be prepared, so I would want to have backup plans in place.

5.  What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?

I should say world peace, end hunger, poverty etc but those things are not within my power, nor do I think they will ever be done, simply because of human nature, but I would say I would wish that people would be happy with what they have, because no matter what people have they always want more, and then are not happy, and those who get more are still not happy and want still more.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...