Thursday, February 05, 2015

February Goals

Monthly Goals

So I haven’t made actual goals in a while now, So I need to get back into this!

 

Blog:

I want to try to post 3 times a week, (or more)

2 books reviews

2 product reviews

 

Home:

Clean the bedroom

Get caught up on Laundry

Put away the Christmas tree

 

Life:

Get my homework assignments done in a timely manner

Get my taxes done

Get the car’s oil changed and possibly fix the check engine light

Sign the contracts for the reception venue

Take a look at the decently priced chapel

Try to have an (After) Valentine’s dinner/date with Kensei

 

What are your goals for this month??


3 comments:

Miss Angie said...

Oooh, reception venue? How exciting!

You've totally got this, we're in this together! :D

Thanks for joining up with us!

Emily Hornburg said...

Great goals! I've always been bad at setting goals, but you can do it!

Doctor's Notes said...

I need to set up goals also and really try to stick to them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...