Monday, February 02, 2015

Musical Mondays Secret Mission!

So I have been pretty much listening to one soundtrack only for at least the past 2 weeks, I felt like I needed to share my 2 favorite songs from it. I hope that those of you reading my blog have seen the magic wonderfulness that is Galavant if not.. please please go watch it!! I Desperately need season 2!!!

First song is sweet and romantic (sorta)

I’ve been singing this song in the car, and having Kensei chime in now and then occasionally.

 

and one of my other favorite songs I call a drinking song, (Plus look at the little dance the king does after the first first!) Also if you watch Psych you will recognize the king as LASSIE!!!

So what songs are you playing on repeat??


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...