Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Totally Random Tuesday!!

Wow Its been a while since the last RTT post.
randomtuesday

I love Keely's Randomness and had a large plan for mine but I keep leaving the notebook where I wrote all of my ideas in the places I am no longer at.

I was thinking that I don't believe I necessarily look like I am seventeen but I feel good that the guy at the car fixing place thinks I am, I have corrected him many times but he continues to ask me if I am seventeen.

A guest at my hotel told one of the other girls that I work with that he thinks I would be fun to get drunk with. I am wondering now why a lot of people say that. In response she said "Angel might look innocent and all goody two shoes but shes really not all that innocent."

So I asked some of the guys who I hang out with before class and they all decided that it must be the fact I have a very bubbly personality and that it would be funny to see.

I have been working on a tribute speech to my Nana, I am probably just going to wing it.

One of the girls at work calls me like crazy, even though she knows I am not the manager, and not in an authoritative position. My mother thinks that I need to be promoted to shift supervisor and get a raise. I would love the raise not so much sure that I want to be in charge of people.

I made a bet with a friend of mine about weather or not I could go with out red meat for a week, he says you begin to flip out after a week, so we will see. Wish me luck!

7 comments:

I am Harriet said...

Isn't it fun to find out what kind of persona you give off? Says a lot about the other people too.

Casey said...

It would be nice to look like I was seventeen again. Well, without all of the self esteem issues I had back then.

K said...

People tend to assume I'm sweet and innocent too. You can definitely use this to your advantage.

otin said...

Where are you from originally, you said you were a Northern transplant? I hate when you are not the boss, and people come to you to solve their problems!

~~tonya~~ said...

Great random thoughts!! Following you now!

Stacy (the Random Cool Chick) said...

It never gets old being mistaken for being younger... ;)

Happy RTT! :)

Adelle Laudan said...

Kewl list. Good luck not eating red meat. My daughter tried that and lasted 2 days lol
Happy T13!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...