Thursday, May 27, 2010

Grey Skys Are Gonna Clear Up....

Put on a happy face, Brush off the Clouds and Cheer Up! Put on a happy face!

So I have been humming and imagining Dick Van Dyke and Jason Alexander singing and trying to put me in a better mood all day..

Take off that gloomy mask of tragedy,It's not your style.You'll look so good that you'll be glad ya decided to smile!

Why am I so depressed that I feel the need to hum show tunes one might ask? Well remember how I was all hyped up about my new job and telling my old boss to take a long walk off a short bridge? might have been a TAD premature.

Pick out a pleasant outlook,Stick out that noble chin,

Not that I Don't LOVE LOVE LOVE my new job, but I just found out that the owner has not paid his taxes on the property, and that the bank may or may not shut us down tomorrow!! So I may not have a job tomorrow at all.

Wipe off that full-of-doubt look,Slap on a happy grin!And spread sunshine all over the place, just put on a happy face!

So now, not only am I stressing about the apartment and all of the things that were driving me crazy in my last post, I need to add, getting unemployment, finding a job, and paying for the apartment to that list!

And if you're feeling cross and bickerish don't sit and whine.Think of banana splits and licorice,And you'll feel fine!

So if anyone has an extra 300k sitting around... (OMG That's a lot of money!!!) Come save my job!

I am completely losing it and hopefully tomorrow I will come to work at night a realize that everything is fine... please please keep your fingers crossed for me ok?



I knew a girl so gloomy,She'd never laugh or sing, She wouldn't listen to me, Now she's a mean old thing! So spread sunshine all over the place, just Put on a happy face


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...