Sunday, May 30, 2010

So My Life Is Still Up In The Air

 

Well the possible job lost has been postponed until Tuesday at 5, so my random Tuesday thoughts will probably be a cluttered mess of confusion and worry.

I love this job, I have worked audit the past two nights and not only do we have a security guard, but he rocks! And my friends were able to come and chill with me, making me feel better and time go by super fast.

I am currently listening to Glee’s Version of Don’t Stop Believing, which is a song I use to make myself feel good. If you haven’t watched that show you REALLY need to! One of the best shows out there!

This post is going to be a short one partly because I am half asleep, I have about an hour left a work. lol

 

Hope Ya’ll have a good weekend and I’ll see ya later!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Best of luck to you.

Wild Child said...

Ah, Glee is fun! And good for a cheering laugh.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...